- Corporate Donations - Link Carolyn had a conversation with the public affairs department at State Farm regarding the status of the $5000 donation. Please send her names of other corporate contacts you would like her to reach out to.
- Decorations - Link Carolyn indicated they are still researching options at this time.
- Entertainment - Link Fran reported G Man is revising his contract to provide us the AV services. Follow up is needed to verify he has a strong comfort level in providing the audio/visual services.
- Facility - N/A
- Food - Link Adrienne shared they have narrowed the food vendors to the top 2: Carrs and Pacific Grill. Based on overall pricing, Carr’s is recommended. There are a few adjustments to the contract with Carrs that are needed and then it needs to be forwarded to the western area for review.
- Hostess - no report
- Souvenir Journal - Link Helen shared they are extending the deadline to April 1st. All scholarship bios/photos have been received & sent to John.
- Publicity - no report
- Raffle - Link Carolyn is approaching a jeweler to obtain stretch bracelets for a donation. There are also five necklaces available for the auction.
- Raise the paddle - Link Fran will reach out to the former Mayor, Harold Moss to see if he would be willing to handle ‘Raise the paddle.’
- Registration - no new information to report.
- Scholarship - Link Kirsten reported they are verifying equipment needs (i.e. laptop); the laptop used will need to interface with the projector the vendor is providing.
- Technology/Social Media - there will be an off line meeting between IT, publicity, and communications.
- Photo Booth - Link Fran will follow up with vendor.
- Meeting concluded at 7:58p.m.
Next meeting Tuesday March, 21, 2017 7pm.
Call in number 218-844-1930, access code 9841944.
Committee Co-Chairs, Links Fran and Adrienne